What You Can Find
The East Aurora Flea Market is best at connecting buyers to sellers and we'd love for you to come check us out!
We offer a wide range of vendors selling great gifts, collectibles and treasures. Here are a few of the types of vendors you can expect to find; however, we are always adding great vendors to our team, so stop by to check out what we have to offer you!
When you arrive at the flea market, there are two buildings for you to shop- a front building called the 'Emporium' and a row of shops that are covered (especially great for inclement weather days!). There is an outdoor area, as well.
- Farmers market with fresh produce, (what's in season) bulk peanuts, and more
- Ice Cream shop
- Avon dealer
- New and vintage sports cards
- Vintage glass
- Scrap book supplies
- Baker - taking special orders for pies also!
- Vinyl Signs and Banners
- Screen Printing
- Collectible Action Figures
- Toys for All Ages - including vintage
- Antique Furniture
- Toys for the kids or the kid at heart - including collectibles
- Designer clothing at a fraction of the cost for men, women, and children. Scarves, purses, and bedding
- Electronics - including laptops, TVs, cell phone accessories, including chargers!
- Vintage and collectible cottles and furnishings
- Military Clothing
- Stainless Steel Fashion Jewelry
- Wooden dog beds, supplies, treats
- Vintage jewelry, watches and tie bars
- Bingo supplies
- Appliances - home decor
- Vintage comic books - Posters
- Gems, Quartz, Salt Lamps, Minerals
- Beanie Babies
- Records, CD's, DVD's, Cassettes
- Baby Supplies
- Tools of most any kind - hand and power
- Golf supplies - including clubs, bags, and balls
- Handmade Gift of most any kind to please the person who is hard to buy for
- Screen Printing
- Tonka Trucks
- Touch Lamps
You can also find food trucks with delicious food, hot coffee, and fresh cold pop. Stop by and enjoy a hamburger, hot dog and french fries.
Stop by this weekend and say hello, we look forward to having you!